Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse - RN - Mountain View Care Center
at Ensign Services
Registered Nurse (RN)
Status: Full Time, Part Time and PRN Available
Licensure: Arizona RN License
About the Company
Mountain View Care Center is a five star skilled nursing facility specializing in short term and long term care. Mountain View is affiliated with Bandera Health care, which has 26 skilled nursing facilities in Arizona. These operations have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they operate independently with support from the "Service Center," a world-class service team that provides the centralized legal, human resource, training, accounting, IT and other resources necessary to allow on-site leaders and caregivers to focus on day-to-day care and business issues in their facilities and operations.
About the Opportunity
The right candidate will posses an ownership attitude, a high degree of initiative and view no task as too large or too small. The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents. Such care must be delivered in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services designee.
- Inform nursing personnel of new admissions, their expected time of arrival, room, assignment, etc.
- Ensure that rooms are ready for new admissions.
- Greet newly admitted residents upon admission and participate in the orientation of new residents/family members to the facility.
- Make rounds with physicians as appropriate.
- Requisition and arrange for diagnostic and therapeutic services, as ordered by the physician, and in accordance with established procedures.
- Consult with the resident’s physician in providing the resident’s care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as appropriate.
- Cooperate with and coordinate social and activity programs with nursing service schedules.
- Notify the resident’s attending physician when the resident is involved in an accident or incident.
- Carry out restorative and rehabilitative programs, to include self-help and care.
- Administer services within the applicable scope of nursing practice, which may include: catheterization, tube feedings, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs, colostomy, and drainage bags, taking blood, giving massages and range of motion exercises, care for the dead/dying, etc., as appropriate and in accordance with applicable standards.
- * Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LPN/LVN in this state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Life & AD&D Insurance Plans, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay for full time employees. Tuition reimbursement and tuition funding are available. To learn more visit http://www.ensignbenefits.com/
We take pride in being the employer of choice and we look forward to meeting with you about our RN opportunities.
Mountain View Care Center
1313 West Magee Road
Tucson, AZ 85704
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at https://ensignservices.jobs.net/join
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Ensign Services provides recruiting and placement support services to operations in the health care industry. These employers all offer a work environment where local leaders and teams are empowered to achieve superior clinical outcomes, high patient and family satisfaction, operating efficiencies, and financial performance. We engage in a collective quest to develop and support employees so they can deliver dignified, quality health care experiences to patients in the communities they serve.
It is the policy of the Company to be an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to ensuring that all conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, evaluation, transfer, promotion, discipline, determination of compensation and/or benefits, and termination of employment, for all job classifications, are based on qualifications and work record. No employment decision is made, nor does the company discriminate, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, or disability.