La Frontera EMPACT Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Social Services (Non-Profit)
Emergency Mobile Pediatric & Adolescent Crisis Teams - Suicide Prevention Center (EMPACT-SPC), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit behavioral health organization dedicated to providing valued community services in the areas of suicide prevention, crisis intervention, counseling, substance abuse, trauma healing, and prevention programming to individual and families. EMPACT-SPC provides services to Maricopa and Pinal Counties.
For more than 40 years, La Frontera Arizona has been committed to working collaboratively with public and private partners to solve community problems. La Frontera Arizona has the resources and expertise to address issues of behavioral health, housing, family and children’s services, employment, crisis intervention, and community and cultural education. We work to build personal responsibility, stabilized families and assist individuals in achieving their recovery goals- making our communities safer, stronger and healthier.
La Frontera Arizona EMPACT-SPC is accredited by the American Association of Suicidology. La Frontera Arizona EMPACT-SPC is also licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services, Office of Behavioral Health Licensure.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) of 15 days your first year (Full–time) with increased PTO accruals
- Ten paid holidays
- Employer paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement plan 403(b)
- Three medical plans options from United Health Care
- Health Savings Account
- Domestic partner coverage
- Dental and vision care plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary enrollment for additional life insurance, AD&D, STD
- Pet Care Discount Plan
- La Frontera EMPACT-SPC is a National Health Service Corp (NHSC) approved site. Primary care medical, dental and mental/behavioral health clinicians (LCSW, LMFT, LPC) can get up to $50,000 to repay their health profession student loans in exchange for a two-year commitment to work at an approved NHSC site. Additional information regarding NHSC programs can be found at http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/