El Rio Community Health Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security - Security Officer
at El Rio Community Health Center
At El Rio Community Health Center, our commitment to Safety and Health is based on a vision to create an environment that is safe for our employees and guests!
El Rio is currently hiring Security Officer's to help us maintain our excellent safety standards at our El Rio Clinics throughout Tucson- Join our Team!
Career Progression: YES!
Generous Benefits: YES!
The Security Officer as part of a team is responsible for providing security and safety services that support a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, community members and employees of El Rio Community Health Center. In this role, the Security Officer performs routine security and public safety patrol duties, providing escort services and other basic public assistance services at a location assigned by management. The Security Officer must demonstrate the appropriate level of professionalism and self-initiative in successfully performing all security functions, duties, tasks, assignments, and responsibilities following well-established procedures of the Security Department and its varied operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
El Rio Community Health Center is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, or handicap, veteran status, gender identity, gender(sex), sexual orientation, or familial status.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* A High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* A minimum of one (1) year experience in Law Enforcement, Military Police, or relevant Private Security service.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation - Automated External Defibrillator (CPR/AED) Certification.
* National Incident Management System (NIMS) Certification: IS 100HCb, and IS 200.b (Must be completed within first three (3) months of employment).
LANGUAGE SKILLS: * Ability to successfully listen, communicate, and interact with a wide range of diverse individuals and personalities in an effective and professional manner at all times during routine and stressful situations.
* Preferred: Bilingual in Spanish
* Basic skills in successfully operating computer equipment and general software applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, presentation software, database departments, as well basic understanding and skill working with enterprise software departments.
If applicable, equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered, and must be directly related to the functions and responsibilities of the job.
Job Family: Clerk
Pay Type: Hourly
Min Hiring Rate: $13.00
Max Hiring Rate: $13.00
Required Education: High School
Job Start Date: Monday, November 13, 2017
Location: Administration, Tucson, Arizona, United States of America