Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales and Marketing Technologist
Who We Are
Docutech is an industry-leading provider of document technology solutions for mortgage, home equity, and consumer lending from document generation to eDelivery, eSign and print fulfillment. Docutech sets the standard in providing market-proven technology and unrivaled customer service to our clients, their workforce and their clients. Poised for growth, Docutech’s knowledge and solutions empower lending professionals to efficiently produce accurate loan packages in all 50 states to ensure compliance with constantly changing laws and regulations.
Who We are Looking For
We are looking for a positive, proactive, team-oriented, analytical, problem-solving and tech-savvy Sales & Marketing Technologist to assist the Sales and Marketing teams. If you are looking for an opportunity to roll up your sleeves and be hands on, working with a growing team, this will be a perfect fit for you!
The Sales & Marketing Technologist role reports to the EVP of Sales & Marketing and will also partner closely with the VP of Marketing. The role is responsible for all aspects of managing and optimizing sales and marketing technologies, as well as other key sales operations support. The ideal candidate will be experienced and passionate about sales and marketing operations and systems, and able to leverage new and emerging technologies to proactively support strategic initiatives for successful achievement of core sales and marketing objectives. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a foundational knowledge of sales and marketing business processes and technologies, as well as a continued interest in learning and making proactive recommendations.
How You Can Help Us Grow
The Sales & Marketing Technologist will be responsible for:
- Optimizing Sales and Marketing technology stack Own administration and management of existing sales and marketing tech stack.
- Sales technologies include: CRM (MS Dynamics), TopOpps, Loopio, ZoomInfo
- Marketing technologies include: MAP (Hubspot), BedRock Data, WordPress, Google Analytics, Triblio, Sigstr, Drift, AskNicely, Google Adwords, Letter Friend
- Responsible for integration of existing technologies to enable two-way communication between platforms, implementation of possible new sales and marketing technologies, and proactive recommendations for additional technologies aligned with corporate digital transformation strategy for scalable growth.
- Maintaining CRM (MS Dynamics) database integrity, with focus on Top 250 accounts.
- Maintain integrity of CRM data including Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities.
- Manage day to day administration and configuration of CRM including:
- Adding and updating CRM fields to support business needs from cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, post-Sales support, Professional Services team, Legal)
- Creating and updating CRM reports to support business needs
- Partner with cross-functional teams to improve CRM usage and experience to support business needs, including: Marketing, Sales, post-Sales support, Professional Services teams, Legal, and IT.
- Optimizing Marketing campaign performance through marketing technology platforms
- Support the VP of Marketing to optimize campaigns by proactively improving marketing system utilization, process flows, and campaign results tracking & reporting
- Compile target account lists for omni-channel campaign execution using data from CRM and other sources
- Bachelor's degree in business, information technology, marketing, and/or computer science is required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of either or both sales and marketing operations experience in technology and/or SaaS based company.
- Prior experience with CRM administration (Dynamics, Salesforce.com) and/or Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) administration (Hubspot, Marketo) is a must.
- Hands-on knowledge of sales and marketing processes, including marketing campaign optimization, lead qualification, opportunity management, RFP/deal reviews.
- Demonstrable knowledge of leading ABM technologies and ability to quickly learn new technologies (Triblio, Drift, Sigstr, AskNicely, preferred but not required)
- Experience with Sharepoint, web conferencing, expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat Creative Suite, preferred
- Certified in Google Analytics, Google Adwords; SEO (Yoast) and SEM expertise preferred
- Experience in PowerBI and/or Tableau, preferred by not required
- Strong analytical skills are critical to the role, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance, including time management and prioritization.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, proactive, coachable, and collaborative.
What we offer
- Competitive Pay & Flexible Scheduling
- Corporate Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Life, Short & Long -Term Disability, FSA, HSA
- 401K & Company Match
- Healthy Paid Time Off plans (Vacation, Sick & Holiday)
Opportunities for growth and advancement
Docutech is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Upon offer of employment candidate(s) must successfully pass background checks and drug screen.
Working conditions consist of a normal office environment. Work is primarily sedentary and requires extensive use of a computer and involves sitting for periods of approximately four hours. Work may require occasional standing, walking, kneeling and reaching. Must be able to lift 20 pounds occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently. Requires visual acuity and dexterity to view, prepare, and manipulate documents and office equipment including personal computers. Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers.
Employee must be able to perform essential functions and physical requirements of position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Candidates responding to this posting must independently possess the eligibility to work in the United States at the date of hire.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Travel approximately 5% of the year as needed to attend key sales meetings.
Docutech is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.