DM Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intranet Content Specialist
at DM Federal Credit Union
Responsible for maintaining the employee Intranet (SharePoint). Works collaboratively with all departments throughout the credit union to fulfill internal communications needs via the Intranet. This includes design, development, and management of site content and capabilities. Responsible for the quality and accuracy of content, up-to-date information and measuring the effectiveness of the intranet. Partners with external support vendors for SharePoint (i.e Akumina).
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Management, MIS or related field or equivalent experience
- Three (3) years progressive website design and development or equivalent experience
- To include experience with HTML/CSS/Java Script/Adobe Creative Suite
Additional Preferred Education & Experience:
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSE, MCSD or MCTS)
- Experience with developing and deploying SharePoint solutions and in programming against the SharePoint Object Model
- Google Analytics
Minimum Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work and communicate well with both technical and non-technical staff members of the organization
- Ability to work with various department representatives to promote more effective communication and collaboration across the organization
- Must possess superior skills in dynamic webpage development and content creation
- Employee must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both in person and in writing
- Experience with CSS/HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, and WordPress or other CMS
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Functional/Technical Skills
This job requires that the employee sit a majority of the time. Infrequent lifting of up to 25 lbs. may be required.
Must comply with all aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES AND TASKS:
- Adheres to standards, policies, best practices and procedures related to the support and operations of the intranet, which is part of the SharePoint environment.
- Develops and maintains a consolidated employee Intranet website portal, site layout structure and content. Installs, configures, upgrades and manages the Intranet function of the SharePoint Platform.
- Identifies, assesses, and reports on trends and opportunities to improve communications based on content analysis, metrics, user feedback, and research. Proactively looks for ways to ensure Intranet is engaging, visually appealing, easy to navigate.
- Develops and/or recommends programming enhancements to standardize applications, forms, tool integration, widgets and other “plug-ins” to make the Intranet more useful and interactive internal communications tool.
- Proactively updates the Intranet to highlight most relevant and helpful content in support of internal communications efforts. Uses Google Analytics to track usage patterns and identify opportunities for making enhancements to key pages and implements improvements to achieve optimal results.
- Builds and fosters collaborative relationships across the organization. Accountable for interface development life cycle from initial concept, to gathering requirements, and conducting stakeholder interviews to design department Intranet web portals within the SharePoint environment.
- Provides written and creative support to communications team as needed to serve the organization’s internal communications needs.
- Deploys custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages. Serves as liaison and manages applicable external vendor relationships (Akumina or other 3rd party).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer