DM Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intern, Multimedia Design Associate (Marketing)
at DM Federal Credit Union
Responsible for building a coherent content experience based on the credit union’s marketing plan, brand guide, and social media calendar, incorporating existing assets and shooting new content as needed. The main focus will be on the 4th Quarter 2019 campaigns.
- Submit application, resume, and cover letter
- Include portfolio
- Create a video telling us why you're the best candidate for the job. Video should be under 60 seconds and weblink that does not require download should be provided.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Undergraduate or Graduate student (Minimum Junior as of Fall 2019) majoring in: Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Film and Television, Videography, or related field.
Minimum Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Video and photo production, shooting, and editing
- Adobe Creative Suite (including Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- Storytelling, verbal and written communication
- Content/creative media
- Time Management
- Written Communication
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Presentation Skills
LENGTH OF TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT:
Full time. Summer 2019 (10-12 weeks).
This job requires that the employee sit a majority of the time. Infrequent lifting up to 25 pounds may be required.
Must comply with all aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act. Some traveling may be necessary in Pima and Maricopa Counties
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES AND TASKS:
- Builds a coherent content experience based on the credit union’s marketing plan, brand guide, and social media calendar, incorporating existing assets and shooting new content.
- Creates content in the form of videos, live streams, stop motion, stills, and GIFs.
- Delivers assets in an organized asset library and update social media calendar with content sources.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer