DM Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intern, HRIS Analyst/Cognos Analytics (Human Resources)
at DM Federal Credit Union
Responsible for designing and developing an internal dashboard and reporting using Cognos Analytics.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
Undergraduate or Graduate student (Minimum Senior as of Fall 2019) majoring in: Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Finance or related field.
Minimum Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Time Management
- Written Communication
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Presentation Skills
LENGTH OF TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT:
Full time. Summer 2019 (10-12 weeks).
This job requires that the employee sit a majority of the time. Infrequent lifting up to 25 pounds may be required
Must comply with all aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act. Some traveling may be necessary in Pima and Maricopa Counties
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES AND TASKS:
- Designs and develops business intelligence reporting for reoccurring ad hoc report requests including but not limited to: dashboards, audit reports, management needs, trends, and key metrics.
- Collaborates with management and other departments to gather and analyze business needs. Provides insights and recommendations. Delivers effective business intelligence reporting solutions.
- Creates reports, dashboards, scorecards, etc. that are visually attractive. Uses appropriate data visualizations based on users (executive, management, staff) and purpose (strategic, tactical, operational).
- Sample metrics include:
- Mishire rate
- Voluntary vs. involuntary
- Termination reason
- Positions filled (external vs. internal)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer