Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Devereux Arizona
Are you interested in joining a National Industry leader? Looking to do meaningful work to make an impact?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team in Scottsdale!
$400 Sign-On bonus for our Respite Specialist!
Being a Respite Specialist for our Respite Program has its Advantages!
As a Respite Specialist at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- A great culture with a supportive team structure
- A fun and fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and amazing benefits
- An environment where you can be an active contributor
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona’s Respite Program serves children from birth to the age of 17, who are experiencing moderate emotional or behavioral difficulties. The goal of respite care is to successfully provide an interval of rest for clients and their primary caregivers without disruption or compromise to their home environments.
Located in Scottsdale, AZ, The Respite Specialist will be assisting the Program Manager and Program Coordinator in both the Family and Facility Respite Programs by maintaining client files, processing client time cards, and scheduling respite hours with client families and referring agencies. The Respite Specialist will also coordinate with internal Foster Care Specialists, respite providers, and families to ensure provider families maintain licensure requirements and training to ensure high-quality services are delivered to individuals and families.
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Skill / Requirements
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field preferred.
- Three (3) years of experience in human services or related field required; one (1) year of experience with a bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, strong administrative and organizational skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with licensing/accreditation requirements for client charts preferred.
- Knowledge of community resources and supportive guidance preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (per licensing standards)
- Valid Arizona Driver's License & pass DMV 39-month history check
- Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions (or eligibility to obtain with no restrictions)
- Pre-employment Physical and Job Demand Assessment (if applicable)
- Drug test within 24hrs of offer w/ negative results