Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Supervisor - Part Time Overnight
at Devereux Arizona
Are you interested in joining a National Industry leader? Looking to do meaningful work to make an impact? If you answered YES to either of these questions, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team in Scottsdale!
Being a Program Supervisor for our Respite Program has its Advantages!
As a Program Supervisor (Part Time/Overnight) at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- A great culture with a supportive team structure
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your career and your skills
- An environment where you can be an active contributor
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona’s Respite Program serves children from birth to the age of 17, who are experiencing moderate emotional or behavioral difficulties. The goal of respite care is to successfully provide an interval of rest for clients and their primary caregivers without disruption or compromise to their home environments.
Located in Scottsdale, AZ, The Program Supervisor protects health and safety of clients. This position will also assist the Program Coordinator by supporting overnight Respite staff to complete duties and tasks including filling in for overnight DCP staff in the case of an emergency vacancy. This role will also supervise operational functions during the shift while attending to the Respite Program needs to ensure a therapeutic and safe environment.
This position is Part-Time and Overnight. The schedule is: Saturday and Sunday from 9pm to 9am
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
Skill / Requirements
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field preferred.
- One (1) year Devereux experience OR Two (2) years’ work experience in behavioral health service delivery.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Food Handler's Card (or able to obtain).
- Must be 21 years of age or older (per licensing standards)
- Valid Arizona Driver's License & pass DMV 39-month history check
- Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions (or eligibility to obtain with no restrictions)
- Pre-employment Physical and Job Demand Assessment (if applicable)
- Drug test within 24hrs of offer w/ negative results