Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Devereux Arizona
Are you a Medical Assistant looking to join a national industry leader? ? Looking to do meaningful work to make an impact? ? If so, you could become part of a team creating meaningful, independent and productive lives for those individuals that we serve
Being a Medical Assistant for our Outpatient Clinic has its Advantages!
As a Medical Assistant at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- The opportunity to work in a highly collaborative culture, with an incredibly supportive team
- A fun and fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and amazing benefits
- Gain valuable experience in the behavioral health field
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona's Outpatient program offers comprehensive outpatient counseling services for individuals, families, and groups in the office, school and/or home setting. Specialties include the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADHD, Conduct Disorders, Mood Disorders, Physical Abuse, Sexual Abuse, and Anxiety Disorders.
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona's Outpatient is seeking a qualified individual to play a vital role on our team! The Medical Assistant will assist with the provision of medical services for clients in the outpatient behavioral health clinic. Performs selected clinical and administrative duties that support client care and program operations. Assist with entering information in the electronic medical record (EHR).
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate servant leadership into our culture and ev
Skill / Requirements
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Medical Assistant Certificate AND High school diploma or (GED) required
- Successful completion of Medical Assistant Externship
- Strong customer service skills; Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bilingual preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older (per licensing standards)
- Valid Arizona Driver's License & pass DMV 39-month history check
- Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions (or eligibility to obtain with no restrictions)
- Pre-employment Physical and Job Demand Assessment (if applicable)
- Drug test within 24hrs of offer w/ negative results