Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Project Manager
at Devereux Arizona
Are you a Junior Project Manager who has been thinking that it might be time to make a change? Wishing you worked for a company that offers a culture where everyone on the team is valued and the office environment is stimulating and the company promotes an opportunity to GROW? Well then, it is time for you to make a change!
Being a Junior Project Manager for our programs has its Advantages!
As a Junior Project Manager at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion. We offer:
- A great culture with a supportive team structure
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your skills
- A fun and fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and amazing benefits
Located in Phoenix, AZ the Junior Project Manager will oversee a portfolio of projects as assigned by the Director of Population Health. The portfolio projects will be aligned with Population Health, Quality Improvement, and/or Business Intelligence Initiatives
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,000 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical, dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer generous time-off policies and a 403(b) retirement plan, along with voluntary/employee paid vision, supplemental life and accident coverage to full-time employees.
Click on the following link to see why we are a great place to work: htt
Skill / Requirements
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. A combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered in lieu of education. Project Management certification a plus.
- Project management experience required, four years’ with high school diploma; one year with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, preferably in behavioral health.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Group facilitation experience a plus.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (per licensing standards)
- Valid Arizona Driver's License & pass DMV 39-month history check
- Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions (or eligibility to obtain with no restrictions)
- Pre-employment Physical and Job Demand Assessment (if applicable)
- Drug test within 24hrs of offer w/ negative results