Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Technician-Overnight
at Devereux Arizona
Looking to do meaningful work that makes an impact? Do you want to make a positive impact on the lives of children and adolescents? If so, you could become a part of a team creating meaningful, independent and productive lives for those individuals that we serve!
Being a Behavioral Health Technician for our Respite program has its advantages!
As a Part Time Overnight Behavioral Health Technician at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping kids. We offer:
- An environment where you can be an active contributor to the treatment planning process
- The opportunity to teach at-risk youth valuable life skills
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your career and your skills
- The ability to have influence in our kid’s treatment plans
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
- Competitive salary and amazing benefits
- And you get to spend time mentoring and having fun with kids!
Located in Tucson, AZ, Our Respite Program Respite serves children from birth to the age of 17, who are experiencing moderate emotional or behavioral difficulties. The goal of respite care is to successfully provide an interval of rest for clients and their primary caregivers without disruption or compromise to their home environments. Both forms of Devereux respite require a referral from the child’s behavioral health network.
As a Behavioral Health Technician, you will protect the health and safety of clients while supervising and implementing program activities and managing client’s behaviors. Read and implement each client’s individualized treatment plan. Assist in planning programming and is an active team member in carrying out treatment goals. Participate as a member of Team and maintain a team environment.
$12.00 per hour starting pay rate!
$1/hr shift differential for hours worked between 11:00pm to 7:00am
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing human p
Skill / Requirements
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Previous experience working with children/adolescents with behavioral/emotional needs required.
- Must be available to attend 1 week of required training (paid, Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm).
- Valid Arizona Driver's License & pass DMV 39-month history check
- Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions (or eligibility to obtain with no restrictions)
- Pre-employment Physical and Job Demand Assessment (if applicable)
- Drug test within 24hrs of offer w/ negative results.