Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Devereux Arizona
If working with children and adolescents with challenging behaviors is your passion, then you’ll enjoy working with our Behavior Coach team!
Pay rate is $15.00/hr PLUS mileage reimbursement; Pool Position: Consistent hours during the weekends and some available hours during the week.
Being a Behavior Coach has its Advantages!
As a Behavior Coach at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- The opportunity to be a positive role model and help our youth as well as their families reach their full potential
- Be a part of a highly dedicated team who will support you and our families
- Competitive pay and flexible scheduling
- Laptop, work phone, and mileage reimbursement
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona’s Meet Me Where I Am program provides in-home remedial intervention for at-risk youth and families identifying youth and family strengths and needs to enhance the Child and Family Team (CFT) planning process.
Located throughout the Tucson area, our Behavior Coaches will work with families and youths in their homes, teaching a variety of skills ranging from self-care, household management, living, and social. We are looking for talented individuals who have a passion with working in Behavioral Health, with families and at-risk youth to be a positive role model and impact on our families!
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,000 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, f
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in related field highly preferred.
- Previous experience as a behavior coach highly preferred
- Must be able to type at least 30 WPM
- Experience working in the behavioral health field
- Must possess (or have the ability to obtain) a AZ Level One Fingerprint Clearance card with NO restrictions
- Must be able to pass 39-month DMV check