Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Applied Behavior Analysis Tutor
at Devereux Arizona
Do you enjoy working with children and adolescents? Looking for a flexible part-time schedule? Available to work afternoons, evenings and weekends?
If you answered YES to these questions, then consider joining Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health’s Autism Services program as an Applied Behavior Analysis Tutor!
Being an Applied Behavior Analysis Tutor has its advantages!
As an Applied Behavior Analysis Tutor (ABA Tutor) at Devereux you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer flexible schedules that work around your availability, competitive salary, mileage reimbursement, extensive training on using ABA procedures to teach new skills, training and supervision to help you work towards your RBT, BCaBA, and BCBA certifications!
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona provides programs and services for children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum disorder. Located throughout the Phoenix area, our ABA Tutors provide high quality one-on-one ABA treatment for individuals with Autism spectrum disorder and related developmental disabilities. We work in our clients’ home, center, school, and community environments to provide the highest quality services and meet our client needs.
Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with individuals to decrease undesired behaviors through discrete trial teaching, natural environment teaching, prompting strategies, data collection, and behavior reduction interventions
- Implementing lessons to improve communications, social, play, and self-help skills
- MUST BE BILINGUAL
- Activities include, implementing lessons to improve communication, social, play, and self-help skills; managing maladaptive behavior as it occurs during sessions
Keywords: Applied Behavior Analysis Tutor, ABA Tutor, Autism, Autism spectrum, developmental disabilities, behavioral health, children, youth, Behavioral Analysis, Behavioral Therapist, Registered Behavior Technician, RBT, behavior therapist
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing
Skill / Requirements
Our Ideal Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must be Bilingual
- Six (6) weeks of experience working in behavioral health, interest in working with children and young adults.
- Experience working with children, adolescents and/or young adults with or without autism spectrum disorder or developmental disabilities.
- Part-time hours to begin, with opportunity to move into full-time as program growth continues
- Weekend hours available
- Work hours range from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Emphasis on afternoon availability
- Minimum of 15 hours per week
TRAINING AND SUPERVISION
- RBT training provided
- RBT supervision provided
- BCaBA and BCBA practical experience and supervision available