Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Specialist-Medical Records
at Devereux Arizona
Have you been keeping your eyes open for a new opportunity? Wishing you worked for a company that offers a culture where everyone on the team is valued and the office environment is stimulating and the company promotes an opportunity to GROW?
Being a Medical Records Administrative Specialist has its Advantages!
As an Administrative Specialist at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion. We offer:
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your skills
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
- Competitive salary and amazing benefits
- A great culture with a supportive team structure
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona’s Outpatient program provides services for children and adolescents with behavioral and mental health diagnoses/needs. Located in North Phoenix, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for the daily management and oversight of medical records functions for the Program.
Monday through Friday 9am-6pm schedule!!
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate servant leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework; from the delivery of quality services to individuals served, their families, and other stakeholders to the development and empowerment of our employees. We offer challenging and exciting work, and our supportive team environment creates an empowering and positive atmosphere. To be successful in our work environment, you will put the needs of others first, and will feel called to serve, and called to lead.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred or completion of a Medical Records Certificate Program
- Two years in a behavioral health, social service, or medical setting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, electronic medical record and excel
- Able to type 40 words per minute
- Must be available to attend 1 week of required training (paid, Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm).
- Valid Arizona Driver's License & pass DMV 39-month history check
- Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions (or eligibility to obtain with no restrictions)
- Pre-employment Physical and Job Demand Assessment (if applicable)
- Drug test within 24hrs of offer w/ negative results.