Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Specialist - Medical Records
at Devereux Arizona
Administrative Specialist - Medical records
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona is seeking a qualified individual to play a vital role in our Administrative Team! Administrative Specialist will be responsible for the daily management and oversight of medical records functions for the Program.
This is a Monday - Friday position, normal business hours. Some evenings/weekends may be required to meet program needs.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical, dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer generous time-off and a 403(b) retirement plan, along with voluntary/employee paid vision, supplemental life and accident coverage to full-time employees.*
Learn why we’re a great place to work at https://learn.devereux.org/benefits/
Did you know Devereux is a qualifying employer under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program? If you become a Devereux employee, you may be eligible for student loan forgiveness - click here for more details: https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/repay-loans/forgiveness-cancellation/public-service
Essential Function and Primary Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain client records, ensuring that they are in compliance with agency policies and procedures.
- Open and close charts in our Electronic Health Record (HER).
- Scan and attach documents within our HER and enter required documentation into our RHBA portals.
- Check AHCCCS for active and potential clients.
- Ensure accuracy of diagnosis on Medication Monitoring notes and Psychiatric evaluations in Pro-Filer while processing the doctor’s charts.
- Process all medical requests, referrals and subpoenas.
- Provide coverage for the front office staff as directed by supervisor.
- Maintain the confidentiality related activities of the medical records department and communicates with external agencies, funders, clients, and customers regarding medical records issues.
Keywords: Administrative specialist, office support, support services coordinator, administrative coordinator, medical records, administrative assistant, medical records clerk