Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Devereux Arizona
Have you been keeping your eyes open for a new opportunity? Wishing you worked for a company that offers a culture where everyone on the team is valued and the office environment is stimulating and the company promotes an opportunity to GROW?
Being an Administrative Specialist has its Advantages!
As an Administrative Specialist at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping kids. We offer:
- Growth opportunities that allow you to expand your skills
- A fun, fast-paced and supportive environment
- Competitive salary and amazing benefits
- A great culture with a supportive team structure
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health Arizona provides services for children and adolescents, and adults with behavioral and mental health diagnoses/needs. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, the Administrative Specialist will be responsible for coverage and support of the day-to-day administrative functions of Devereux’s administrative offices by greeting visitors, responding to calls from internal and external customers, maintaining schedules, mail distribution, distribution of supplies, as well as additional clerical duties. In this role, you will routinely handle confidential information/material concerning Devereux affairs, as well as answer questions on departmental services and functions, and provides clerical support to other departments as needed.
Monday through Friday 8:30am-5pm schedule!!
About Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health is one of the largest and most advanced behavioral healthcare organizations in the country. Informed by the latest advancements in science and medicine, we combine evidence-based interventions with compassionate family engagement to help change lives. We were founded in 1912 by special education pioneer, Helena Devereux. Today, Devereux is a national nonprofit partner for individuals, families, schools and communities, serving many of the most vulnerable members of our society in areas of autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, specialty mental health, and child welfare.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives - by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates degree in a related field preferred
- Two years of experience working in a clerical/secretarial position in a front office.
- Comprehensive knowledge of work processing software applications and office practices.
- Must be available to attend 1 week of required training (paid, Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm).
- Valid Arizona Driver's License & pass DMV 39-month history check
- Current AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card with no restrictions (or eligibility to obtain with no restrictions)
- Pre-employment Physical and Job Demand Assessment (if applicable)
- Drug test within 24hrs of offer w/ negative results.