Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dependable Staffing
We are currently seeking experienced Caregivers to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients.
Caregivers will work 1:1 with Clients in a home settings providing daily assistance to clients with traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Light housekeeping including assist with laundry.
- Meal prep and assist with grocery shopping
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance such as helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair. Experience with hoyer lift.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
- Escorting clients to health appointments, to complete laundry and grocery shopping.
- Current CPR training.
- A minimum of 1 year recent experience.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
- Must be attentive, patient and empathetic.
- Have attention to detail.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at Dependablestaffing.com.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!