Dependable Staffing Svc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dependable Staffing Svc
We are hiring experienced Paraprofessionals for the 2019/2020 school year!
We are currently looking for experienced Instructional Aides, Teacher Assistants & Classroom Aides for Paraprofessional positions. Placements are for long term positions in SPED classroom settings for the fall 2019 and spring semesters. Scheduled hours are between 730am-4pm Monday- Friday.
Qualified paraprofessionals must have previous classroom experience or experience working in behavioral health settings with children. Additionally, qualified applicants must have current CPR and 1st Aid, must attend CPI training offered through Dependable Staffing and must have or be able to obtain fingerprint clearance card.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
• Provide assistance to teachers in a classroom environment
• Work with students individually and in group settings on assignments and projects
• Must be able to follow direction and IEP plans
• Provide materials to students, help implement lesson plans and daily activities
• Monitor students in the cafeteria and on the playground
All Paraprofessionals must have at least one year experience in the past 18 months as well as have or be able to obtain:
• Fingerprint Clearance card (initial application and fingerprinting offered through Dependable Staffing)
• Current CPR and 1st Aid
Applicants are encouraged to visit our application website Dependablestaffing.com and complete the Teacher Aide application for immediate consideration, processing and placement! For additional details please call 602-264-1444.
Skill / Requirements
1st Aid, CPR, CPI, Fingerprint clearance card
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!