Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Parenting AZ
at Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc.
Director will provide the oversight of fiscal, programmatic, partnership and resource development to ensure the program delivery of services. Provide facilitating and direct administrative and supervisory responsibilities for program staff which is comprised of parent skills improvement, resource centers, public dissemination of information, parent education, family and youth services, and in home support services. In addition, Director will provide oversite to other state parenting start-up operations as needed.
Experiential knowledge in creating and sustaining infrastructure for non-profit organizations.
Working knowledge of budget analysis and grant compliance.
- Master’s degree in social sciences or business administration and six years’ experience in child and family welfare/ social services programs operations leadership.
- Related experience must include grant writing and program development.
- Ability to monitor, project and analyze program budget.
- Must have proven leadership abilities.
- Proven record of achieving excellence in providing services to children and families.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be committed to diversity.
- Must pass recurrent screenings such as: fingerprint clearance, motor vehicle reports, drug screenings, central registry, among others as required by contracts or licensing agencies.
- Possess an Arizona Driver’s license, vehicle insurance and availability to be covered under CPLC policy.
- Ability to establish and maintain professionals working relationships
- Must possess knowledge of operational business functions
- Must be able to organize and sustain community, inter-agency, and intra-agency
- Knowledge and experience with considerable resource/program development.
- Review federal and state legislation, complete analysis for impact on the programs, and provide recommendations to Leadership
- Recruitment and retention and budget development.
- Demonstrate training abilities in rolling out policies/procedures and business applications.
- Ability in developing and presenting information and ideas clearly and effectively, both orally, and in writing.
- Ability to work closely with peers to implement new and ongoing ideas to ensure program
- efficiency and effectiveness
- Knowledge of community and state in which a division is located is preferred.
- Seeks opportunities for collaboration to expand services or strengthen the social services
- networks in the community and state.
- Knowledge in the utilization of a personal computer and Microsoft products
- In state and Out of State Traveling
Ability to travel occasionally. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in
writing. Able to present operational information to Program Directors and Managers. Able to
identify and recruit potential funding sources.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee will be expected to participate in continuous learning, competency building and
maintenance of competency skills.
Work is performed in structured environments.
Reports to and is supervised directly by the EVP of Social Services and Education. Employee is also accountable for understanding and complying with CPLC policies and procedures.