Corporate Job Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Corporate Job Bank
|Location: Phoenix, Arizona|
|Job Type: Temp/Contract|
|Compensation: 12.00 USD/HOUR|
|Start Date: 09/26/2018|
|End Date: 00/00/0000|
|Hours: Full Time|
|Req'd Years of Experience: 1-2 yrs.|
|Req'd Education: High School or GED Diploma|
OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Corporate Job Bank has an immediate need for Material Handler's with Forklift, Reach Lift, and Electric Pallet Jack experience. .
Our client is a Plastic's manufacturing company seeking experienced Material Handler's for their West valley warehouse. Successful candidates will have a minimum of 1-3 years experience in a fast-paced production setting, with good job stability and reliable transportation.
Positions are available for 1st and 2nd shifts with a rate of pay of $12 per hour.
· Proficient in use of Warehouse Location Management System
o Ability to operate scanners efficiently and accurately to:
§ perform put away of production
· Unload and load all incoming and outgoing material (boxes, color, re-mil) and record
· Prepare stock for shipping
· Maintain inventory of materials on daily basis in a neat and orderly manner to ensure proper levels for production purposes with the following:
o Finished re-mil
o Color concentrate
· Maintain scrap produced (Weigh, sort, stack and stage)
· Ensure proper supply of pallets
· Bundle corrugated cardboard for shipping, stage for shipping, and load onto trucks
· Ensure that all spare propane tanks are filled for use for all crews
· Prepares orders for shipment by addressing, labeling, and wrapping pallets. Install protective devices, such as bracing to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported.
· Loads finished orders on to trucks.
· Unloads materials from trucks or containers and moves to appropriate locations in the warehouse.
· Records numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
· Moves freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and containers, by hand or using electric pallet trucks, fork-trucks and other equipment.
· Maintains a clean and neat work area in warehouse
· Ability to safely operate forklift and load hogs. Must pass all required training.
· Abides by all safety policies and procedures.
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
- Deliver or route materials to departments.
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter. Handle shipments via United Parcel and Fed Ex ground.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
Job Specific Skills:
· Basic Mathematical skills required: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
· Computer skills – position requires accurate entries of information via hand held scanners
· Ability to maintain and complete daily inventory paperwork
· Good written and verbal skills
· Must be able to read and write in English
- Time Management - Managing one's own time.
- Writing- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience
Essential Functions and abilities:
· Ability to quickly move your hand, your hands together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, lift, manipulate or assemble objects. (frequently)
· Ability to make precisely coordinated movements of the fingers of one or both hands to use scanner keypad. (frequently)
· Must be able to see in low light conditions, hear, and speak clearly. Required to operate machinery in a warehouse setting and working around pedestrians, and other warehouse pickers/material handlers.
· Ability to exert muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects up to 50 lbs. (frequently)
· Ability to stand and change positions frequently over an eight-hour period.
· Ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and or legs. (frequently)
· Must be able to operate machinery and pass a safety test for the operation of load hogs and fork trucks.
· Ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles repeatedly or continuously to lift objects up to 50 lbs. (frequently)
· Ability to quickly respond (with the hand, finger, or foot) to a signal (sound, light, picture) when it appears.
· Ability to work in environment that is extremely hot, humid in the summer months, and cold in the winter months.
· Selective Attention - The ability to concentrate on a task over a period without being distracted.
· Memorization - The ability to remember information such as words, numbers, and procedures.
· Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order.
· Oral Expression/Comprehension - The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
· Written Comprehension/Expression - The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
· Time Sharing - The ability to shift back and forth between two or more activities or sources of information (such as speech, sounds, touch, or other sources).
· Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
· Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
· Independence - Job requires developing one's own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
· Cooperation - Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
· Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
· Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
· Analytical Thinking - Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
· Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
MUST PROVIDE A RESUME
STEEL TOED SHOES/BOOTS ARE REQUIRED
Must Be Able to Lift UP over 40lbs adhering to lifting guidelines
Must Be Able to Stand, Lift, Bend, Stoop for 8-10 Hour Shifts
Must Be Able to Pass National Background Check and Drug Screen Upon Offer of Employment - past criminal history is not necessarily a disqualifier for this position
Plastic or Industrial background
· All candidates must complete drug testing and criminal history reviews prior to placement
· If interested, please create your profile on line at www.corporatejobbank.com AND forward your resume to Annette Andrade: email@example.com
To be considered for this position you will be required to provide a resume with updated work history.
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 15 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!