Corporate Job Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Equipment Mechanic & Facility Maintenance
at Corporate Job Bank
|Job Type: Temp/Contract to Direct|
|Compensation: open - $15 - $17|
|Start Date: 00/00/0000|
|End Date: 00/00/0000|
|Hours: Full Time|
|Req'd Years of Experience: 2+ years experience|
|Req'd Education: High School Diploma or above|
In this position you will set up, inspect, repair, replace and service mechanical equipment using required tools, diagnostic equipment, and mechanical components. Also perform or coordinate performance of all equipment preventative service and general facility maintenance to include;
- Production & Packaging Machinery and equipment
- Responsible for maintaining maintenance logs
- Responsible for equipment set up
- Maintain cGMP Industry standards in facilities and equipment operation
- Understanding processes involving GMP and regulatory compliance in both Maintenance and Equipment
· Understanding of appropriate cleaning methods
- Forklift operation
- Attention to Detail: parts need to be installed exact or they will not work. Being able to pay attention to the minute details of equipment repair.
- Mechanical Skills: familiarity with parts and components of complex machinery and engines, as well as the tools to fix them.
- Technical Skills: will need to be familiar with electronics and production equipment to troubleshoot repairs.
IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS and are seriously interested in starting your career, please contact us immediately. We are conducting interviews with qualified candidates this week!
Corporate Job Bank
Our People Make the Difference
Phone: 480-966-0709 ext. 102
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace
ABOUT CORPORATE JOB BANK:
With nearly 30 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 13 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry. We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
· Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
· Banking and Finance
· Mortgage and Loan Servicing
· Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
· Engineering and Information Technology
· Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity! Our people make the difference!