Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registration Specialist (pool)
at Connections AZ
Job Status: Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 25999337
Job ID 2018-1885
# of Openings 2
Job Locations US-AZ-PhoenixCategory Administrative/Clerical
Shift Pool - Varies - Varies
Connections Health Solutions is a physician-owned, multifaceted behavioral health company whose mission is to address any behavioral health need at any time.
We are hiring a Registration Specialist for the Urgent Psychiatric Center (UPC) who facilitates patient registration, entering of patient demographic information, updating insurance information, answering phones and other general office projects. Opens and closes all lobby registrations, which includes daily chart reviews to ensure administrative compliance.
- Works collaboratively with the clinical team and communicates any concerns regarding a patient's presentation (psychiatric or medical) to the appropriate discipline.
- Registers and checks enrollment eligibility, including Third Party Liability and private insurance.
- Forwards appropriate billing forms to billing department.
- Greets and receives visitors. Explains evaluation process to patients and family members.
- Answers phones in a professional, friendly manner, directs calls, and takes referral in
- Opens and closes all lobby registrations, which includes daily chart reviews to ensure administrative compliance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- A current Notary or the ability to become a Notary within the first 90 days of employment
- Previous behavioral health experience
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!