Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Concentric Healthcare
View On Map
Pay: $32 to $40/hour
Competitive salary up to $40/hour for local
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal
Concentric Healthcare is currently seeking MRI Technologists for part-time / per diem in the greater Phoenix, AZ area.
Shift: Weekdays, day shift
MRI responsibilities include:
- Performs MRI examinations of the brain, body, spine and extremities on patients of all ages effectively adjusting scanning parameters for different patient body habitus. Selects and modifies technical factors to enhance images; uses flare and SAT imaging techniques. Determines appropriate equipment for scanning up to but not limited to body coils.
- Must be able to closely follow a physician's instructions, prepare and operate MRI equipment, position patients correctly and effectively record the requested diagnostic images.
- Other Duties As Assigned
- Graduate of accredited Radiologic Technology Program
- Current ARRT license RT(R)(MR) or ARMRIT certification
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Prefer at least 2 years relevant experience as a radiology technician
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- Current BLS card
- Current Physical
- Direct deposit
- Weekly pay
- Daily pay available
- Medical/Dental benefits available after 6 months of full-time *see HR for details