Community Partners, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavioral Health Technician
at Community Partners, Inc.
FULL TIME AND PRN AVAILABLE!
The Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) is responsible for the management of client behavior in the Brief Intervention Program (BIP) and/or at the Desert Mountain Sub-acute unit. The BHT will provide counseling and crisis services, ensure individuals are safe, healthy, and staying in a clean environment while in the facility, and will be responsible for encountering services within the Electronic Health Record.
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelors’ degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field; OR equivalent experience and education
- At least two (2) years of experience working in the public behavioral health system (preferably with members with SMI)
- Strong knowledge of wellness, recovery and self-help
- Crisis services experience
- Effective communication and written skills
- Proficiency with computer and databases, particularly EHRs
- Bilingual skills in Spanish preferred
- Ability to work nights and weekends (strongly preferred)
- Must have or be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance certification
- Current negative TB test result or physician certification and documentation of TB clearance
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
CPI is an equal opportunity employer. CPI does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
CPI utilizes an on-line application management system based on our Careers Page at our website.
Please access the system, create your profile, upload your resume, complete the application and indicate your interest in this opening at CPI.