Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse RN
at Community Bridges
Community Bridges is the largest non-profit provider of substance abuse/behavioral health treatment in Arizona. We currently seek a Registered Nurse (RN) for our CPEC, Mesa location.
The RN will work as part of a multidisciplinary team in providing assessment, intakes, and groups. Applicants should possess good clinical documentation skills and the ability to work within a fast paced behavioral health environment. On the job training and career development opportunities are available. Recent RN graduates are encouraged to apply.
Skills & Requirements:
- Currently active AZ License in good standing and with no restrictions.
- Behavioral health/substance abuse experience is a plus.
CBI Offers a great benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Cancer, Accident, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon hire, Wellness programs and incentives, and more!
- We also offer tuition reimbursement programs and take care of the costs related to your license. Training provided at no cost for CEUs.
- The Phoenix Business Journal recognized CBI as one of the 2016 Healthiest Employers in the Valley!