Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Navigator II 01671
at Community Bridges
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is an integrated behavioral healthcare agency offering a variety of different programs throughout Arizona. CBI provides residential, outpatient, inpatient, patient-centered medical homes, medication-assisted treatment, and crisis services to individuals experiencing crisis, opioid use disorder, homelessness, and mental illness.
We are looking for a Navigator II for our Bridge program at our downtown Phoenix location.
The Navigator II’s primary role is working with individuals who are homeless and in need of housing and support services. The Navigator serves as the bridge for the patient, in coordinating and monitoring RHBA and Non-RBHA community based services and facilitates delivery of these services by supporting the individual. The Navigator maintains the safety of the milieu, checking on clients’ wellbeing, and facilitating groups throughout the day. The Navigator is a mentor and models behavior that is conducive to recovery. This position works in conjunction as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Skills and Requirements
- Credentialed Behavioral Health Technician (CBHT), who has one of the following:
- Master's degree or bachelor's degree in a field related to behavioral health,
- A registered nurse or a physician assistant who is not working as a medical practitioner
- Bachelor's degree and at least one year of full-time behavioral health work experience
- Associate's degree and at least two years of full-time behavioral health work experience
- High school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and with a minimum of 2 years of mixed behavioral and physical health work experience and/or 2 years of substance abuse/mental health recovery-oriented service. Recovery oriented service experience will be verified whenever possible however respect must be paid to confidential aspects of different community resources who are based in anonymity. Must also have completed 160 hours of behavioral health, substance abuse or physical health training post high school education or via continuing education units through on-line learning management systems, college courses or conferences and seminars.
- The Navigator is an individual who is in recovery from substance use and/or GMH for an appropriate period of time (greater than or equal to one year)
- Candidates must be a minimum of 21 years of age to meet the minimum age requirement to work for CBI
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Cancer, Accident, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon enrollment, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and more!
- For the past four years, The Phoenix Business Journal has recognized CBI as one of the top ten healthiest mid-size employers in the Valley.
CBI treats patients from all different walks of life and believes in maintaining the dignity of human life. Recovery is possible!
Licenses & Certifications