Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Community Bridges
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is an integrated behavioral healthcare agency offering a variety of different programs throughout Arizona. CBI provides residential, outpatient, inpatient, patient-centered medical homes, medication-assisted treatment, and crisis services to individuals experiencing crisis, opioid use disorder, homelessness, and mental illness.
We currently seek an Environmental Services - Rapid Response Tech (Housekeeper) for our West Valley / Avondale location.
Under the leadership of the Environmental Services Business Manager, the Environmental Services Tech maintains environmental and infection control standards within established policies and procedures. This position is integral to the safety and cleanliness of the healthcare facility.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Graduate/GED preferred.
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must obtain a fingerprint clearance card (program specific).
- Must possess a current valid driver’s licenses and meet insurance driving standards.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds without assistance; may occasionally be required to lift and/or move heavier items with assistance.
- Must be able to sit or stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to uphold to physical requirements of standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, climbing a ladder, etc.
- Must be able to work after hours, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to drive to multiple locations upon notice or need without restriction.
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental plans - Hospital indemnity/ Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Dependent Care Savings, Health Care Savings, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon enrollment, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and more!
- For the past four years, The Phoenix Business Journal has recognized CBI as one of the top ten healthiest mid-size employers in the Valley.
CBI treats patients from all different walks of life and believes in maintaining the dignity of human life. Recovery is possible!