Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Director of Operations Southern Regions
at Community Bridges
Community Bridges is one of the largest providers of substance abuse/behavioral health treatment in Arizona. We currently have openings for an Associate Director of Crisis Operations for our Southern Arizona regions, based at our Administrative office in Mesa.
The Associate Director of Crisis Operations assists the Director of Crisis Operations in the day to day processes of the assigned Community Bridges Inc. (CBI) facility based crisis services within Southern Arizona. The Associate Director of Crisis Services manages and mentors the Program Mangers to ensure that clinical operations are delivered in accordance with CBI Policies and Procedures and Clinical Processes.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a field related to behavioral health. Master’s preferred.
- 3 years management experience or the equivalent through work experience in facility based crisis or medical facility.
- Data management including proficiency in excel and other reporting programming.
- Ability to obtain and maintain AZ fingerprint clearance or good cause exemption.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS, REGISTRATIONS
- Current AZ Driver’s License. Must have a clear 39 month MVR report and must be able to present MVR record at time of interview.
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners Licensure preferred ( LAC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW).
- RN license if hired at the RN level.
CBI Offers a great benefits package! Med/Den/Vision/Disability/Life/Cancer/Accident/401K with employer match and 100% vested upon hire.
We also offer tuition reimbursement programs and will take care of the cost related to your license. Scholarship Programs also offered! Training provided at no cost for CEUs.
The Phoenix Business Journal selected CBI as one of the 2014 Healthiest Employers in the Valley! We have amazing Wellness Programs and Incentives! In addition to our Wellness efforts, we are also a Smoke Free & Tobacco Free Campus!
Join our team of passionate individuals and contribute to the overall success of CBI!