Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Admissions Coordinator - CPEC
at Community Bridges
Community Bridges is one of the largest providers of substance abuse/behavioral health treatment in Arizona. We currently have openings for Admissions Coordinator at our Mesa Psychiatric facility.
The admissions coordinator is the key position for monitoring through put in the facility. The Admission Coordinator is the owner of the petitioning process. This includes: processing, monitoring completeness and timeliness, assisting law enforcement in completing petitions, and serving as telephone liaison with internal and external providers and community agencies. The Admissions Coordinator monitors the ongoing internal petition process to ensure an efficient system is in place to track petitions, capture the necessary information, and generate reports. In addition the Admissions Coordinator oversees the transfer of recipients to Level I facilities.
- Associates degree and a minimum of 3 years of administrative work history with one year experience in behavioral health settings.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Cancer, Accident, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon hire, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, tuition reimbursement and scholarship programs, incentives, and more!
- The Phoenix Business Journal recognized CBI as one of the 2014, 2015, and 2016 Healthiest Employers in the Valley!
Send us your resume today and join our team of passionate individuals and contribute to the overall success and growth of CBI!