Cole & Associates
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Relationship Development Manager
at Cole & Associates
Relationship & Business Development
- Work with VP/Chief Strategist and Regional Office Managers to establish business development strategies for regional and national areas of focus, with varied market sector emphasis.
- Responsible for all new relationship development and implementation of sales strategies to create growth.
- Responsible to aid in maintaining existing client relationship development for repeat business as designated by Regional Office Manager, President or Chief Strategist
- Identify and track new RFP/Q opportunities - strategically analyze and recommend the best approach.
- Perform prospect project debrief meetings, as necessary.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with partnering firms and prospects.
- Represent Cole effectively in the industry and in the community.
- Collaborate with all staff on relationship development efforts throughout the firm.
- Identify and build national scale relationship development for contacts in the architectural, engineering, and/or construction industries.
- Identify and build relationships with clients in commercial, program rollout, industrial, mixed-use, senior living, and residential market sectors – as a priority.
Manage Marketing efforts within the scope of responsibility and contribute directly as needed to support the marketing team:
- Maintain client contact database for local, regional or national markets, as designated.
- Proposal & Collateral Management.
- Develop and ensure proper strategies for all proposal and collateral development.
- Team identification and securing partnering firms for project pursuit.
- Management and execution of proposal development and collateral pieces, working in conjunction with the marketing team.
- Proven skills, talent, and enthusiasm for sales. Motivated by accountability for sales growth.
- Strong time management skills; efficiency in managing staff and multiple projects simultaneously.
- Results-oriented and demonstrates high accountability, initiative, self-motivation, and discipline.
- Effective written and spoken communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed, 2-3 weeks a month.
- Persuasive team player.
- Experience working remotely and managing remote working office effectively, with dedicated, adequate space for professional online, camera-shared WebEx meetings.
- Willingness to take on other duties as assigned.
Four-Year or College Degree preferred. Salary commensurate with experience.
- At least 5 years of similar business development experience required, with a proven sales track record.
- Minimum two years of direct A/E/C industry experience preferred.
- National scale relationship development with contacts in the architectural, engineering, and/or construction industries.
- Experience with Microsoft Office required; experience with Adobe Creative Suite, preferred.
- Experience with remote office working atmosphere preferred.
- Experience with extensive travel required.
It is the policy of Cole & Associates, Inc. a Missouri Corporation d.b.a Cole Design Group, Inc. in Texas & Arizona, herein referred to as "Cole" not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.