Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wild River Family Entertainment Center - Snack Bar Attendant
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
To prepare food and beverage that will be dispensed to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Take orders and deliver to lanes in a pleasant and courteous manner to customers.
- Prepare food according to methods and quantities prescribed by Lead Cook.
- Keep kitchen, cooking and serving areas clean and neat.
- Follow opening and closing procedures when doing such.
- Maintain safe and sanitary conditions at all times.
- Receive deliveries in absence of the lead cook.
- Responsible for required paper work such as tip sheets and register consolidation.
- Maintain equipment in clean and good working condition.
- Handle money and maintain a register using P.O.S. System.
Skill / Requirements
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of food preparation procedures.
- Must be able to stand for longer periods of time.
- Knowledge of commercial food handling techniques.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 pounds on a regular basis.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Commercial food preparation and cash register experience is preferred.
- Food Handler’s certification is required.
Thank you for your time and interest.
Please visit Cocopah.com to apply
Have a great day