Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cocopah Casino - Surveillance Officer/Technician
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
Under the direction of the Director of Surveillance, the Surveillance Officer observes activity in the Casino, Bingo Hall and all other areas of the complex covered by the surveillance system and submits written reports on improper actions to the Director of Surveillance. Other job related duties as assigned. This is a terminal position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES as follows:
- Operate the computer type console to observe Cocopah premises.
- Installs/Adjusts/Repairs Surveillance System as directed.
- Submit written reports on unusual or illegal activities.
- Ensure proper recording of video cassettes.
- Complete required reports for machine openings.
- Perform hand-held radio communications.
- Interact with law enforcement officials.
- Assist with clean-up activities.
- Assist with answering in-coming phone calls and keep logs.
- Review tapes for investigations as required.
- Report improper functioning of equipment.
Skill / Requirements
- Must possess the ability to keep information confidential.
- Thorough understanding of the Gaming Compact and appendixes between the Cocopah Indian Tribe and State of Arizona.
- Thorough understanding of internal procedures.
- Must possess the ability to memorize all machine numbers and camera positions.
- Must be able to work in small confined area.
- Ability to climb a ladder and stand for a long period of time.
- Ability to move/carry at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs over your head and hold it for a brief period of time.
- Ability to go up/down steep stairs.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be certifiable through the Arizona Department of Gaming / Tribal Gaming Office.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Previous electrical technical, law enforcement or security experience preferred.
- Report writing skills required.
In the Entertainment industry one may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, smoke and stress.
Thank you for your time and interest in the Cocopah Indian Tribe.
In order for us to consider you an eligible applicant, we will be needing you to submit an official application. Please click the URL link, visit Cocopah.com to apply, or contact Cocopah HR at 928-627-2102.
Have a great day.