Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cocopah Casino - Slot Technician
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
Under the immediate supervision of the Lead Technician, the Slot Technician maintains efficient operations of all Casino slot and video machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other job related duties may be assigned.
- Repair and maintain slot machines; fixes coin and bill jams, coin reverses, hopper time-outs, etc
- Verify tampering incidents.
- Participate in slot drops.
- Maintain a log of all machine problems and repairs during shift.
- Review slot statistical data to determine whether slot machines or meters need to be repaired or replaced.
- Observe players for use of illegal gaming devices and counterfeit coins.
- Organize parts storage area and keep inventory.
- Walks the Casino floor to spot machine malfunctions.
- Participate in clean up duties.
- Must understand and comply with departmental internal control regulations.
- The Casino is 24hrs 7 days a week operation, may be required to work any or all shifts.
Skill / Requirements
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment on-going random drug testing.
- Must be certifiable through the Arizona Department of Gaming / Tribal Gaming Office.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.
- One year experience in electronic field or 1 year electronic schooling.
- Must be mechanically oriented and have demonstrated skills in slot machine repairs.
Must be in good physical health as this job requires a considerable amount of walking and carrying coins.
In the Entertainment industry one may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, smoke and stress.
NATIVE AMERICAN EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE POLICIES ARE APPLICABLE TO ALL POSITIONS
Thank you for your time and interest in the Cocopah Indian Tribe.
In order for us to consider you an eligible applicant, we will be needing you to submit an official application. Please click the URL link, visit Cocopah.com to apply, or contact Cocopah HR at 928-627-2102.
Have a great day.