Child & Family Support Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Child & Family Support Services
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
- In-Home Services (DCS)
Child & Family Support Services (CFSS) is accepting applications for full-time Case Aides in Maricopa County.
Case Aide is the perfect position for a determined paraprofessional, caregiver, social worker or behavioral health professional looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity. This position works in collaboration with the AZ Department of Child Safety to support families reunifying with their children. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.
- Arranging, transporting and supervising visitations between the children placed in out of home care, their parents, siblings and/or significant others to promote a continued relationship. (*action oriented)
- Coaching families in communication to foster positive family relations. (*individually tailored)
- Providing support in developing helpful parenting skills, stress management and other types of training to family members, including role-modeling techniques and practices. (*relationship focused)
- Providing education for parents on how to access emergency assistance, supports, and community resources. (*community and culturally connected)
- Assisting families with goal setting, planning, and other activities related to home management tasks.
- Documenting all services appropriately. (*count on me teammate)
- Performing other duties related to the Case Aide position.
*Represents a CFSS Core Competency
This position requires afternoon, evening, and weekend work.
- Case Aides must be 21 years or older.
- High School/GED or a minimum of a related Associate’s Degree
- At least two (2) years of related experience working with children & families.
- An acceptable 5 year driving record.
- Candidates are required to submit a negative substance abuse test, be able to obtain fingerprint and criminal history background clearance, and clear the Central Registry Check Reports of child abuse and neglect. CPR, First Aid, and Nonviolent Crisis Intervention are required trainings that are provided by the agency.
Compensation: $12.00 - $13.50/hour DOE
We offer a full benefits package to all full-time employees, including:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k contribution match
- Paid time off and sick time
- Paid holidays
- Cell phone stipend
- Mileage reimbursement
Child & Family Support Services was founded in 2003 with the idea that the best environment for children and young adults is with their families and in their own communities. We have committed ourselves to developing in-home and community support that is unique and individualized. We specialize in partnering with families to build effective relationships and to inspire hope for a positive future.
Please visit www.cfss.com for more information.
Job Type: Full-time