Embassy Suites Scottsdale
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Agent
at Embassy Suites Scottsdale
Position: Banquet Housekeeping
Embassy Suites, Scottsdale currently has a need for a banquet Houseman to manually set up, break down, and service all meeting rooms in accordance with Crescent high standards of quality.
REPORTS TO: Banquet Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Communicate with supervisor throughout shift to be aware of the work.
2. Set up all meeting rooms to the specifications of the guest. This includes considerable physical activity in transporting awkward and heavy materials such as staging, tables, chairs, dancefloors, etc., from storage area to meeting rooms
3. Supply and replenish meeting rooms with clean glasses and fresh water.
4. Break down all meeting rooms where meetings have concluded and return to storage closet so the room will be available to be reset for the next function.
5. Maintain established cleaning schedule of meeting rooms and ballrooms so the rooms stay presentable at all times.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
One year customer Service
Must be able to read/speak/write English
Basic computer skills
Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player. Considerable skill in the use of a calculator to prepare moderately complex mathematical calculations without error. Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger, collect accurate information and resolve conflicts. Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system. Ability to observe and detect signs of emergency situations. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
Physical Demands: Ability to stand and move throughout front office and continuously perform essential job functions
Addition Information: No relocation offered at this time.
Crescent Hotels and Resorts is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Crescent Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons in all facets of employment.