Embassy Suites Scottsdale
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Embassy Suites Scottsdale
Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort is in need of dishwasher To clean, transport and store all china, glassware and silverware. Maintain cleanliness in all kitchen areas and back dock.
REPORTS TO: Executive Chef
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of all areas of the dishroom, kitchen aisle, and dock area.
2. Break down trays, set up dish machine, wash dishware, and sort and store all clean china, glass and silver using proper procedures.
3. Empty trashcans and wash inside and outside.
4. Thoroughly clean dock area and dumpster.
5. Break down dish machine and clean inside and outside.
6. Clean all breakdown tables.
7. Clean tile walls and baseboards.
8. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
9. Set up and serve evening associates meals in the cafe.
10. Basic food prep/tear down in cafe.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Minimum requirements: Must have the ability to communicate in English. six months experience working in a kitchen environment. Must be available to work evening shift.
Additional Qualifications: Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
Physical Demands Must be able to withstand prolonged periods of standing and/or walking. Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
Additional Information: no relocation offered at this time. Crescent Hotels and Resorts is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Crescent Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons in all facets of employment.