Canyon State Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Service Desk Technician (Help Desk)
at Canyon State Credit Union
Are you looking for an opportunity let your skills shine? Come join the team at Canyon State Credit Union! We aren't so small that growth opportunities are scarce and we aren't so big that you'll get lost in the shuffle. With only 70 employees, we are able to offer similar products and services as our larger competitors, but on a more personalized scale, both with our members and our employees. This approach provides our employees the opportunity to get involved in the organization in a way they may not be able to, in the corporate world. At Canyon State Credit Union, we value the contributions of our employees and actively look for ways to be collaborative, within all levels of the organization. Here, you will have the opportunity to roll up your shirtsleeves, put your unique skills to work, and have a voice in developing your role from the ground up.
As a Service Desk Technician you will:
Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, over the phone, and electronically while following standard help desk procedures.
Utilize online ticketing system to log all help desk interactions. Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
Track, diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues. Document root cause analysis in Service Desk tool.
Maintain an audit log of issued and shelved IT equipment, software, and other IT assets.
Responsible for the setup and replacement of zero clients, monitors, and input/output devices.
- Interact with third party vendor support teams to ensure timely resolution of outstanding technical hardware and software issues.
Perform entry level user maintenance in Active Directory and vendor applications.
Oversee network and server monitoring systems to ensure reliable service levels and avoid service outages.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following competencies:
Technologically Astute Demonstrate the ability to use technology to effectively and efficiently perform job functions.
Results Orientation Keenly aware of personal, team, departmental and credit union wide goals and be able to prioritize and collaborate with others to achieve success.
A Service Focus Demonstrate an unsurpassed commitment to exceptional member service. Build constructive working relationships characterized by cooperation, collaboration, and mutual respect. Personify CSCU's role as a Trusted Advisor.
Initiative Motivated self-starter who measures self against standards of excellence. Display energy and enthusiasm in approaching the job. Wants to get in on the ground floor and create something from scratch. A bit of an entrepreneurial spirit goes a long way in our environment.
Eye for Quality Take responsibility for providing timely and accurate information, responses and decisions to internal and external members. Willingly accepts and embraces constructive coaching and feedback as needed.
Flexibility - The ability excel in a high stress environment, adapt to changing business needs and work priorities needs is a must. Develop fresh ideas that provide solutions to all types of workplace challenges.
Skills / Requirements
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for communicating with staff, providing technical assistance, serving as a representative of the credit union.
- Work requires extensive knowledge of computer systems and software. Knowledge of desktop systems, communication concepts and hardware also required. Experience supporting Windows 7 desktops/virtual desktops with Horizon preferred.
- Fact-finding and investigative skills required to solve major, complex problems. Requires extensive creativity and resourcefulness.
- Requires sound and accurate judgment. Displays a willingness to make decisions in a timely manner, usually within established guidelines. Includes appropriate people in decision-making process and can support and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Requires excellent interviewing and interpersonal skills, ability to listen to members' needs and promote appropriate credit union products and services.
- Requires education equivalent to a four-year high school education or general education degree (GED). Enrollment in community college preferred.
Join a winning team and a dedicated Credit Union!!! We have been offering quality financial service to members and their families since 1951. As a credit union, we are a not-for-profit financial cooperative, which means we operate to serve our member-owners. This makes us quite different from other financial institutions. Since 1951, we have focused on building lifetime relationships by continually expanding our products and services while emphasizing financial security, quality, and convenience in an environment that values and respects members, employees, and business partners.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.