Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Life Support Program Manager
- 08-Aug-2018 to 01-Apr-2019 (CST)
- Tucson, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Avosys is a growing integrator of professional, technological and management solutions services. Founded in 1998, Avosys provides services nationwide to Federal, Commercial, Local and State clients. We recognize the foundation of our firm is our people and we continue to rise above our competition by hiring the best.
Avosys is seeking a Life Support Program Manager to provide outpatient services to the military and their families at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson, Arizona.
EMPLOYMENT WITH AVOSYS
- Maximize family time with no weekend, Holiday, or on-call requirements
- Maintain work-life balance with guaranteed 8-hour shifts
- Take advantage of our competitive, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability & 401(k)
- Life support program (BLS director)
- EMT coordinator/run an average of 5-6 week long EMT refresher courses per calendar year
- Sim technician/AFFMAST reporting
- AF paramedic coordinator
- Code blue cart coordinator/code blue working group
- Swank manager
- In & out processing
- Run new comer's orientation
- Medication admin exam
- Various extra duties and meetings as needed
- Minimum of two years experience in MDG E&T function is highly desired.
- 4N0 or equivalent with current NREMT certification and must maintain.
- Qualified as a BLS, EMT and Self-Aid and Buddy Care Instructor and must maintain.
- Formal course in staff development or instructor's courses desirable.
- Current or recent (within the past 2 years) certification, training or experience as a sim technician- mandatory.
- Must attend or have recently (within the past 2 years) attended the HPET course.
- High school graduate, associate degree- mandatory, bachelorette degree or higher is desirable.
For more information regarding this honorable opportunity to serve our Nation's Heroes and their families please contact Rene Reyna, Recruiter, at AReyna@Avosys.com or (210) 955-9445.
Reference Code: CHS.AZ.BLS.1806
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Industry: Government Contracting
Shift: Day Business Hours
Salary: Based on Experience
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact (210) 888-0775 or Jobs@Avosys.com for assistance.