Avenir Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Assistant Nurse
at Avenir Senior Living
Avenir Senior Living is experiencing tremendous growth and we are constantly seeking the most talented and passionate people to join our team. Avenir Senior Living is growing, not only within its home state, but also in surrounding states. We are seeking an LPN to work as an assistant to the Regional Director of Health Services.
1) The assistant will work closely with the Regional Nurse to identify solution to the communities needs and concerns.
2) Ensure communities program are in compliance with state/company policies and procedures.
3) Provide education/training on company policy/procedure to the Director of Nursing, Licensed nurses and care staff.
4) Assist in preparing clinical operations and onboarding new communities
5) Other duties as assigned
* Licensed Nurse with Multi-State Privileges
* Minimum 2 years experience in Nursing, experience in Assisted Living and Dementia preferred
* Strong leadership and teaching skills
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Self-disciplined, driven, able to demonstrate initiative with high attention to detail
* High proficiency with Microsoft Office products
* Strong integrity and accountability
* Ability to handle pressure
* A flexible work schedule, some traveling may be required
We offer a competitive salary based on your experience.
Email resumes to CauleenR@AvenirSeniorLiving.com
Avenir Senior Living is a growing company with a solid foundation that offers their team the following:
* Competitive compensation
* Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
* Rewarding work environment
* Continuous education, training and development
Company address: 11648 E. Shea Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85259