Auto Now Financial Services Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Heavy Line Mechanic
at Auto Now Financial Services Inc.
Why Auto Action
Auto Action is a fast paced environment built with a team of highly motivated career driven individuals that want to be the best. Auto Action has become one of the largest Sales Financing Chain of dealerships in Arizona with Aggressive expansion plans. Here at Auto Action there is tremendous opportunity for advancement as we practice promoting from within. Were not just looking for the right candidate for the job were looking for the right candidate for Auto Action. If you are interested in a career and not just a job apply today!
Local Multi-Dealership has an immediate opening for a Heavy Line Technician at our Reconditioning center located in northwest Phoenix. The primary function of the Recondition Center is to cycle over 500 cars a month efficiently for maintenance and mechanical repairs. The Heavy Line Technician is responsible for performing transmission and engine replacements and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and OEM specifications.
Disassembly and diagnosis of engine failure
- Cleaning and inspection of all parts
- Prepare order for replacement parts needed to rebuild and or replace engine.
- Assemble engine to OEM specifications
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Minimum of 5 years experience with transmission R & R
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 points and/or at-fault accidents with the last 39 months
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record (ie. DUI/DWI) within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Rewards & Benefits:
Schedule: Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Growing Earned Paid Time off. Enjoy a 5 day work week.
Compensation: It’s great! Aggressively pay for experience. Production driven bonus structure. Direct Deposit.
Your Future: We promote a unique, competitive and fun work environment. Coupled along with highly motivated career oriented type individuals this is a great place to work and grow. After all it’s not a just a job it’s a career!!
Benefits: offers a nationally recognized medical, dental vision, Hospital Indemnity, Accident, Long-Term Disability, company provided Life and Voluntary Life insurance plans after 60 days of employment. Participation in our 401k includes a 3% employer match.
Auto Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Hiring is contingent upon your ability to provide employment eligibility documentation to work in the United States as required by federal law, successful completion of criminal background check, reference checks and employment verification.