Auto Now Financial Services Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Collections Account Specialist-Bi-Lingual
at Auto Now Financial Services Inc.
About the Company: www.mytiorico.com
Tio Rico Te Ayuda Financial Centers is one of the largest and fastest growing Title Loan/Personal Loan companies in the state of Arizona! Currently, Tio Rico is looking for several bi-lingual Spanish Speaking Account Specialists within the Metro Phoenix. Here at Tio Rico Te Ayuda there is tremendous opportunity for advancement as we practice promoting from within. Were not just looking for the right candidate for the job were looking for the candidate for Tio Rico Te Ayuda. If you are interested in a career and not just a job apply today!
Exciting Responsibilities Responsible for providing an excellent level of customer service, and building a good relationship with their customers and with other Tio Rico Te Ayuda team members in order to ensure the highest possible current account percentages are maintained. The main focus of this position is to create long term solutions to help customers maintain the quality of their loan.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers via telephone and/or in person who proactively contact the company requesting assistance in meeting their contract obligations due to unexpected financial obligations (e.g. medical bills, lay-off, etc.).
- Contact or attempt contact with customers at all stages of delinquency (usually 1-60 days past due) in assigned queue of accounts on a daily basis, and work with them to bring their account current within the shortest period of time possible.
- Set up "Promises To Pay" (PTP), automatic/recurring payments, electronic check payments or money orders as requested by the customer.
- Help customers who attempt to voluntarily surrender their vehicle to keep their vehicle while maintaining loan payment arrangements.
- Work with the Inventory Director and/or other Store management as necessary to ensure that all Voluntarily surrenders at lot are reported to Inventory Director within 24 hours of arriving at the store.
- Assist in training or developing the skills of other Account Managers as requested by the Account Supervisor.
- Maintain positive working relationships with the Account Manager team and other Store Branch employees.
- Meet or exceed production goals (including but not limited to call volume, dollars collected and completion of meet and greets) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Complete additional technical training as available and/or required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills
- Value and embrace diversity
- Skilled with PC and Microsoft applications, a variety of telephone equipment, including headset or handset.
- Ability to multi-task
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is required
- Required to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Rewards & Benefits of Tio Rico Te Ayuda
Schedule: Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays, Growing Earned Paid Time off.
Money: It’s Great! Direct Deposit, Aggressively pay for experience, and Flex Bonus Structures where you determine your income From YOUR production.
Benefits: Tio Rico offers nationally excepted medical, dental, vision, life insurance plans and a 401(k) after 60 days of employment.
Your Future: We promote a unique, competitive and fun work environment. Coupled along with highly motivated career oriented type individuals this is a great place to work and grow. After all it’s not a just a job it’s a career!!
Tio Rico Te Ayuda is an Equal Opportunity Employer. www.mytiorico.com
Hiring is contingent upon your ability to provide employment eligibility documentation to work in the United States as required by federal law, successful completion of degree verification, criminal background check, reference checks and employment verification.
Required to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays
Skilled with PC and Microsoft applications
Must be self-motivated with strong decision making and problem solving abilities.