Aurora Behavioral Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Social Worker/Therapist- Per Diem shifts- Glendale
at Aurora Behavioral Health System
COMPANY OVERVIEW:Join Aurora Behavioral Health System, West and become a part of the state's largest free-standing behavioral health system. Our Level 1, acute care hospital is licensed to treat adults and adolescents for a wide range of psychiatric conditions and chemical dependency. Our team is dedicated to the wellness of individuals, their families and the community through prevention, intervention and treatment.
DESCRIPTION:We are currently seeking licensed or license-eligible Social Workers/Therapists to work as patient care managers with our patients. The successful candidate will be able to carry a varying caseload, with either in-patient or outpatient psychiatric services, possess strong group therapy and psycho-education skills, provide exceptional customer service, have demonstrated documentation experience, have a working knowledge of the utilization review process, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Master degree in social work or counseling required.
- Must be licensed or license eligible in the state of Arizona: LPC, LMSW, LMFT or LISAC.
- Will consider LAC or LASAC or License Eligible with a master's degree if working toward licensure.
- Two years minimum Social Work experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Able to pass a back ground check, drug screen and eligible for a finger print clearance.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits. ABHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.