Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Executive Assistant to CFO
at ASU Foundation
Executive Assistant to CFO - ASU Enterprise Partners
ASU Enterprise Partners Shared Services
Enterprise Partners Shared Services comprises teams of investment and finance, law, information systems, human resources and communication experts who provide centralized guidance and support to each entity that makes up ASU Enterprise Partners: the ASU Foundation, University Realty LLC, ASU Research Enterprises, Arizona Technology Enterprises, and Research Collaboratory at ASU.
The executive assistant will perform administrative duties for the Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer and the Finance Department of ASU Enterprise Partners (EP). The position requires broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and procedures and ability to work with people from all levels of the organization, including leadership and board members.
The executive assistant will manage the CFO’s schedule, including arranging appointments, travel, meetings and conference calls while making certain CFO is prepared for all; prepare, edit and/or initiate routine and non-routine documents; obtain signatures and approvals; and, at times, work on board and committee tasks.
The position will require analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment with frequent access to confidential and highly complex information. The executive assistant is knowledgeable of corporate policy and is often called upon to interpret and communicate the CFO’s intent to others. This position reports to the EP CFO/Treasurer.
?What you'll do:
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Process payments, event registration and fees; some budget preparation and analysis
- Assemble and distribute reports and corresponding letters or memos
- Handle high volume of general inquires about EP, the CFO’s office, and the Finance department
- Coordinate logistics and preparation for meetings as required
- Ability to schedule and prepare for board level committee meetings, including PowerPoint reports, agendas, and other governance matters
- Develop and maintain an orderly filing system
- Ability to proofread agreements, contracts, correspondence, etc.
- Process expense reports for CFO and positions directly reporting to the CFO, timely preparation of financial reports and time reporting
- Screen telephone calls and visitors and resolve routine and complex inquires
- Prepare correspondence, reports or other documents from rough draft, notes or tapes
- Prepare presentations, assemble/organize binders or other materials as needed
- Maintain calendars for CFO and positions directly reporting to the CFO as required
- Assist with scheduling meetings for others within the department that include the CFO or have a large number of participants
- Prioritize workload to meet department operations needs
- Work closely with executive assistants from other departments in Enterprise Partners and the University
- Other duties as assigned
?What you’ll need:
- Collaborative style, combined with the ability and desire to work in a team-based environment
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and responsibility regarding information related to EP and University business and confidential information
- Strong and collegial interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing, and by phone
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Problem solver who can take initiative and set priorities while being flexible
- Team-oriented strategist able to effectively manage complex situations involving numerous and sometimes competing constituencies
- Ability to represent the institution well
- An advocate’s belief in the vision of ASU as the New American University
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing assigned duties
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects
- Adept at navigating complex environments with evolving priorities and communication plans
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Possess advanced internet skills
- Possess or be able to obtain knowledge of web-based financial systems, SharePoint applications and the gift database
- Knowledge of office and administrative practices and principles
- Basic knowledge and skill in accounting and budgeting procedures and techniques
Bachelor’s degree or five years of high-level administrative experience supporting an executive.
Contact us today.
ASU Enterprise Partners offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan and reduced tuition at ASU.
For more information on ASU Enterprise Partners, visit our web site at www.asuenterprisepartners.org.
If interested in the Executive Assistant position, please apply online at www.asuenterprisepartners.org/careers.
ASU Enterprise Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We appreciate your interest in ASU Enterprise Partners. Please complete an application on our site by clicking the link below. Our search committee will review all submissions for this position. Selected candidates will be contacted directly to schedule an interview.
For more information about ASU Enterprise Partners, we invite you to visit www.asuenterprisepatners.org.
ASU Enterprise Partners HR Team