Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
High Needs Case Manager
at Arizona's Children Association
Come join a dynamic high needs case management team in the Maryvale community to help children achieve their goals and gain stability!!!
Find your passion. Join our Team!
The High Needs Case Manager (HNCM) is responsible for the general assessment of needs and coordination of treatment services for high needs program participants. High Needs Case Manager works intently with a small caseload to ensure all family needs are being addressed and family is supported.
* Facilitates Child and Family team process and coordinates with all team members as well as assists team in securing needed services and referrals.
* Facilitates the involvement and communication with other agencies such as Schools, DCS, DDD and other participating agencies as appropriate by phone, email or face to face interactions.
* Develops and monitors the implementation of treatment plans with clients and participating agencies as appropriate to contract.
* Originates CFT meetings, maintains contact with team members, monitors progress and, if necessary, adjusts service plan.
* Ensure the timely development of the service plan, including assessing, reassessing, monitoring, facilitating, linking and advocating for needed service for children and families.
* Continues the assessment process over the course of behavioral health process including the continued identification of the child and family strengths, needs and culture and monitors client progress toward treatment goals.
* Reviews the assessments and plans completed by other agencies (IEP, 504, IBP) and integrate key aspects of the multiple assessments and plans into the behavioral health service plan.
* Provides information about available services and identifies the most appropriate providers for services including the identification of specialty providers when needed.
* Provides effective crisis management, to include following the program triage protocol and treatment methods, responding in a timely manner, providing for follow-up care, assessing and providing appropriate responses, and handling the situation calmly.
* Provides and maintains complete and accurate client records including documentation of activities performs as part of the service delivery process (ongoing assessments, CFT meetings, progress notes, provision of services, coordination of care, discharge planning) in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
* Ensures the development and implementation of transition "transition onto adulthood", discharge and aftercare plans prior to discontinuation of behavioral health service or in anticipation of major life transitions.
* Assist in hospital discharge planning, out of home requests, and DCS removals as necessary.
* Completes assessment and annual updates with appropriate supervision.
* Meets established productivity and documentation standards.
* Attends and participates in clinical supervision and all required meetings.
* Must possess excellent time management and organizational skills so as to meet basic contact time requirements and turnaround times for all documentation
* Adheres to Arizona’s vision and twelve principles
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Must have a Master’s degree in a behavioral health field, or Bachelors degree and one years full time experience in behavioral health with children, or AA degree and two years full time experience in behavioral health with children, or High School Diploma or Equivalency Diploma, and two years behavioral health experience with children.
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be computer literate with knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word).
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies.
* Must be able to comply and follow appropriate OBHL requirements.
* Must be able to provide and maintain a valid DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer