Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
High Needs Case Manager
at Arizona's Children Association
For over a century, the mission of Arizona’s Children Association has been to protect children, empower youth and strengthen families. Every day, we continue to dedicate ourselves to that mission. Arizona's Children Association is currently looking to add a High Needs Case Manager to our team in Central Phoenix. Join us in working on a team of High Needs Case Managers - coordinating directly with clients and their teams in order to improve lives and connect families with the supports and behavioral health services that they need. As a High Needs Case Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for 15-20 families. The majority of your time will be spent in clients’ homes and within the community rather than in the office setting.
In this position, you will spend your time building relationships with families and their team members, facilitating monthly Child and Family Team Meetings, and completing and updating applicable documentation. You will work with the clinical team to determine best treatment for clients and ensure timely delivery of services to the family or child. We are looking for candidates who are able to work well within a team and have strong communication skills. This position requires dedication to serving others and a creative approach to help strengthen families.
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Must have a Master’s degree in a behavioral health field, or Bachelors degree and one years full time experience in behavioral health with children, or AA degree and two years full time experience in behavioral health with children, or High School Diploma or Equivalency Diploma, and two years behavioral health experience with children.
- Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word).
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies.
- Must be able to comply and follow appropriate OBHL requirements.
- Must be able to provide and maintain a valid DPS fingerprint clearance.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer