Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona's Children Association
We are looking for a Facilities Technician to join our team. As a Facilities Technician with Arizona's Children Association, you will have the opportunity to perform preventive and corrective maintenance and repairs, for the agency, as well as ensuring the agency complies with regulations, rules, and standards concerning Safety, Licensing, and Employment. General computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office are necessary to be successful in this position. Knowledge of CMMS a plus.
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
At Arizona's Children Association, we believe in self-care and as such, offer benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
* Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
* Employee Assistance Program
* Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
* 403b Retirement Savings Plan
Find your passion. Join our Team!
* Performs accurate repairs, maintains, refurbishes and/or remodels the buildings, vehicles, systems, and equipment- effectively and efficiently
* Verifies all work is completed and ensures reports documenting work completed are filed in a timely manner and that Computerized Maintenance Management Systems are accurately updated
* Ensures accuracy of all programs, logs and records assigned
* Works with maintenance personnel, engineers, and contractors to perform required repairs or maintenance on equipment, systems, vehicles and buildings
* Advises appropriate program or department supervisor of the long and short term needs, current problems and/or critical issues impacting the program/department facility/maintenance status
* Identifies opportunities for process improvement aspects wherever possible and practical
* Helps to determine cost savings wherever possible/practical.and that costs associated with work is effectively estimated
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Familiarity with maintenance equipment and all basic construction tools
* Must have knowledge and understanding of all aspects of building maintenance and safety
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer