Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona's Children Association
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a desire to develop their career as a Facilities Technician at our Central Phoenix office location.
As a facilities technician at Arizona’s Children Association, one of the oldest and largest non-profit organizations in the state of Arizona, you will be learning, growing, and having fun while keeping things running smoothly and taking on the responsibilities of this important role in the company.
Being a facilities technician requires light troubleshooting, great verbal communication skills, and a desire to stay active. Your day might be filled with tasks like hanging pictures, painting, moving the occasional desk, or making sure employees know how to stay safe in the event of a building evacuation.
General computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office are necessary to be successful in this position. Knowledge of CMMS a plus.
At Arizona's Children Association, we believe in self-care and as such, offer a flexible schedule with paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits! Our Phoenix office, where this position is located, also has a relaxing fountain in the lobby, and a Wellness room with walking treadmills, yoga mats, and dumbbells so you can take some time for yourself at work.
- Performs accurate repairs, maintains, refurbishes and/or remodels the buildings, vehicles, systems, and equipment- effectively and efficiently
- Verifies all work is completed and ensures reports documenting work completed are filed in a timely manner and that Computerized Maintenance Management Systems are accurately updated
- Ensures accuracy of all programs, logs and records assigned
- Works with maintenance personnel, engineers, and contractors to perform required repairs or maintenance on equipment, systems, vehicles and buildings
- Advises appropriate program or department supervisor of the long and short term needs, current problems and/or critical issues impacting the program/department facility/maintenance status
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement aspects wherever possible and practical
- Helps to determine cost savings wherever possible/practical.and that costs associated with work is effectively estimated
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
- Familiarity with maintenance equipment and all basic construction tools
- Must have knowledge and understanding of all aspects of building maintenance and safety
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer