Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinician I BH
at Arizona's Children Association
Do you enjoy working with children? Do you enjoy making a difference in family’s lives? Are you looking for a flexible career with benefits? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Clinician I in our Chandler office.
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
- Internal trainings and supervision toward independent licensure
Find your passion. Join our Team!
- Conducts a full and ongoing assessment utilizing the program specific protocol, including verbal and written diagrams, summarizes central issues, themes and agreements reached, develops operational problem definition, assess structural functioning of individual in relationship to environment/milieu/family, conducts thorough child/family strengths and needs assessment.
- Engages the child/ family collaboratively in order to create safety and stability for each family member.
- Builds rapport and credibility simultaneously with varying individuals, family members, populations, stakeholders, and community members. Relates to variety of individuals with professionalism, warmth, empathy, acceptance and humor.
- Develops and implements successful trauma informed intervention including identifying the treatment method, collaboratively establish treatment plans that identify issues, goals and measurable objectives that are achievable in a reasonable time frame, interventions/strategies that address the assessment issues, and maintains timely progress notes that reflect movement towards goals/objectives.
- Provides effective trauma informed crisis management according to program guidelines (within each program/specialty).
- Plans for client treatment discharge/termination including establishing treatment plans that addresses projected length of care and discharge criteria, helping the family plan and prepare for discharge needs, maintaining progress notes that reflect movement towards goals/objectives. Makes follow-up referral as needed.
- Conducts educational activities to promote client understanding of the impact of trauma, treatment issues including medication, diagnosis, parenting skills.
- Establishes team commitment to common goals and an environment of mutual respect and understanding.
* Masters Degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer