Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Arizona's Children Association
Founded in 1912, Arizona's Children Association is one of the oldest and largest non-profits in the state of Arizona. When working with AzCA, you will be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
As a Case Manager with Arizona's Children Association, some of your duties would include being responsible for the general assessment of needs and coordination of treatment services for program participants. You would also provide direct in-home or in-office behavior management and parenting skills building to program participants
At Arizona's Children Association, we believe in self-care and as such, offer a flexible schedule with paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits! Our Phoenix office, where this position is located, also has a relaxing fountain in the lobby, and a Wellness room with walking treadmills, yoga mats, and dumbbells so you can take some time for yourself at work.
Find your passion. Join our Team!
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Case Manager (BSW) is responsible for the general assessment of needs and coordination of treatment services for program participants. Position will also provide direct in-home or in-office behavior management and parenting skills building to program participants.
* Coordinates intake and referral procedures with agency staff and other service providers.
* Develops and monitors treatment plans with clients and participating agencies as appropriate to contract.
* Assists clients in securing a variety of social services.
* Maintains accurate client records in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
* Provides complete documentation and reporting of all client service in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
* Meets with treatment providers to review utilization of treatment goals.
* Monitors client progress toward treatment goals as appropriate to contract.
* Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
* Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field of study from an accredited college or university.
* Minimum 2 years experience working with children and their families.
* Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
* Must be computer literate with knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word).
* Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies.
* Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
* Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer